I am been trying to import data from on FM 13 database into another with no luck. Every time I try, I get the following Import Summary (see capture 1). I am trying to import either an Excel file or a Filemaker file. My process is as follows:
- Choose a blank record in the target database.
- Select file, import records, file, then choose Excel file. (see capture 2)
- Select the Excel file and then open. I receive the Import Field Mapping dialogue which show 398 files to be imported.
- Check the pairings
- Click the "Don't import first record (contains filed names) box and them click import (see capture 3)
- Because I am importing data from a different FileMaker file with serial numbering, I don't choose the "Perform auto-enter option..." (see capture 4)
- I click import and received the following message (see capture 5).
What am I doing wrong? Please help.