bump! any ideas, suggestions? thx!
Questions...Are there six buttons you're showing? A Yes and a No for each of three options? Or are those Yes/No Checkbox sets?
Thank you for your post!
I was unable to reproduce this issue in FileMaker Go 15 with a test file hosted on FileMaker Server 15. Also, you mention "Buttons" in your post, but the inspector shows the object as an "Edit Box". To attempt to reproduce I followed these steps:
1. Created Untitled.fmp12 (set Layout to Minimalist Theme)
2. Created Two Button Objects "YES" and "NO" (matched your Text and Paragraph settings)
3. Created Two Fields -placed them on the layout (matched your Text and Paragraph settings)
4. Entered "YES" in FieldOne and "NO" in FieldTwo
5. Hosted the solution on FileMaker Server 15.0.1
6. Connected with FMGO 15.0.1 with an iPad and an iPod Touch
-Alignment for the objects showed as expected.
Do you have this issue in a new file?
Do you have this issue in a local copy of the file on FMGO15?
I'm also sending a message to your inbox.
Yes, they are edit boxes with text. The "button" is an overlay (no fill).
The file is on FMS15 only. Access by Pro & Web don't have problem, only Go. I think I will revise the layout to make real buttons (it was FM12) and perhaps the issue will disappear.