4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2016 4:13 AM by Magnus Fransson

Drag & Drop images into FM container fields or layouts slow in 15 compared to 14

taylorsharpe

I have a client that has a mature system that has very little development work going on it.  We upgraded them from FMS 14 to FMS 15 and everything seemed fine (upgraded the server and all clients).  However, one little quirk was noticed and it is a bit bothersome to them that I had not noticed, but wanted to see if other end users had noticed.  They are primarily a Mac shop and they often drag images from their desktop into container fields instead of saying using the import file selection tool.  When they drag and drop, there seems to be a rather long delay such as up to a minute for files to import.  I had them do it for me with an 8K JPG and it took about 30 seconds, which is really long for such a small file.  It's not a deal breaker, but they didn't have this issue in version 14.  Has anyone else noticed this taking a lot longer in 15 than 14 and is there a potential workaround?  Their server is a dedicated server in the cloud, but it has not changed other than the upgrade.  Thanks for any suggestions.