14 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2016 12:00 PM by jfletch

Filemaker Server Through 4g, LTE

moderndesigns9

Ok, hi there my name is Cameron 19 years old and trying to get my first 100% completed database running where ever I am located.

I am trying to get my feet wet with the FileMaker server Trial software...

I got everything working very well, followed all the steps... I went to my complete database then went to share to filmmaker server!!!! Success all went well.

I got the Filemaker server IP address and added to my iPhone Filemaker go app in the Host menu I signed in and everything loaded very well... the changes I made on my phone appeared on my computer within a couple seconds. Great! I then tried it will my parents they have the app as well and added the same IP address.. the changes they made we all were able to notice.

Now my Problem is that didn't notice was that we were all connected to the house Wifi , Once I turned off my wifi on my phone I wasn't able to review or open the files on my Hosted IP address...

I know I'm missing something but I don't know how I can make it to where I can access my database without wifi using LTE or 4G

Please need help