This is really weird and is an old issue.
Sometimes (meaning it can't be reproduced on demand), but more frequently on some files or servers (not sure), when trying to set up a schedule on server to run a FileMaker script, after entering the account name and password, we receive a message such as "No script available for this account".
There is an easy work around, but it should be looked into.
The work around is this one:
- In FileMaker Pro, open the file options
- Go to the script triggers tab
- Select the onFirstWindowOpen trigger
- Click the Select button to select another script
- Select a different script
- THE FUNNY PART IS HERE: without validating or anything, go back to the Admin console and confirm the credential again: this time you can select a script
- Back in Pro: just click Cancel as many times as needed to close all the modal windows.