7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2016 1:22 AM by user19752

Resize container not working

CarlSchwarz

I have a "classic" layout in FileMaker 15.

On that layout I have 2 portals that point to the same table.  Both portals show a container, if the portal shows the original container then it is fine.  If I generate a thumbnail and try to show that in the container then the thumbnail does not show fine.

One portal will resize the thumbnail container perfectly, the other portal does a little resizing but the image is huuuuuge and cropped.  I have tried the following and neither worked:

- Copying and pasting the first portal, changing that to the new relationship, to ensure that all styles, settings, etc. are exactly the same

- Generating a thumbnail of the exact pixels of the container field in the portal

- Using an unstored calculation field for the thumbnail, and using a Container field for the thumbnail

Both portals point to exactly the same field, both containers have the "reduce or enlarge" setting in the inspector turned on.

Has anyone seen similar?  I am going to try creating a brand new layout that is not classic to fix this issue incase there is some layout corruption.