Product and version
Tested : FileMaker Pro 11 and 15
OS and version
In Browse Mode, The Go To Record/Request/Page[Next] step can return an error 101 even if it proceeded successfully.
How to replicate
- Create a script that include a Go To Record/Request/Page[Next]step.
- In your layout, install a portal object which is based on a relationship that allow auto creation at portal side.
- In Browse Mode, Go to the first record of many.
- Manually, activate the last 'fake' row of the portal (here for auto creation).
- Perform your script with the debugger and see what happens : the step complete as expected, BUT : an error 101 is returned.
Workaround (if any)
In most cases, the error is not a problem. But if so, place a Commit Record step before the Go To Record/Request/Page[Next]step.