2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2016 9:01 PM by Suresh

Maximize Layout Window / Windows 10 - FMP14A

Suresh

Dear All,

Good Day!

Why layout is not maximized fully?

Here is my config details:

Windows 10 Pro / FileMaker 14 Advanced

Think Windows version is not compatible for full maximize or it can be solvable.?

// Also have a idea about to put this post in Report a Product Issue!

- Suresh

• 1. Re: Maximize Layout Window / Windows 10 - FMP14A
          mikebeargie

According to the official documentation this isn't a known issue:

Windows 10 compatibility with FileMaker 14 products | FileMaker

There are two windows, the application window and the file window. You need to maximize both windows.

If you've already done that, then you might have some other issue. The placement of that scrollbar looks suspicious to me (how the top of the bar is cut off by the file window), so there may be some setting in windows 10 that is causing this issue for you.

Articles online seem to indicate Windows 10 made a number of scrolling changes that may affect application behavior, like "inactive window scrolling" and other autohide features.

I would try adjusting window settings to see if there's potentially something in windows causing this.

• 2. Re: Maximize Layout Window / Windows 10 - FMP14A
            Suresh

Dear Mike,

Mike Beargie wrote:

There are two windows, the application window and the file window. You need to maximize both windows.

Thanks for the suggestion, i maximized both application & file windows! whether only i got to know that has maximize issue(Ref Image in Main Question)! Anyway i have got a idea that its OS based issue from your quote.

Once again Thanks for the clary mikebeargie..

- Suresh