3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2016 6:17 PM by David Moyer

Looking for sensei with some free time

pietergoris

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out to you because I need some help.

I'm not gonna waste your time so I'll keep it short. Normally I don't ask for help easily. I'm more the 'RTFM' kinda guy.

On the other hand, I promised a friend to help him out for free, and I hate to break promises.

I would need some sensei help from somebody that has some spare time. Somebody that wants to teach me a thing or two.

What I'm trying to do:

I'm trying to recreate the "invoice" pre-made sample in a more stylized manner.

I could just restyle the existing DB, but I'm trying to understand what exactly it does. Since coming from UI design I don't have a lot of experience with this.

I'm trying to understand how the 'thing' works so I can provide support to my friend in the long run. I'm good with styling, but not so skilled with programming and databases. The good thing is, that I want to learn.

Hopefully somebody can give me a couple of times Skype or Email support. That would be great.

I could post all questions here, but my assumption is that I won't make my deadline easily and on the other hand, I don't want to 'spam' the forum with all kind of newbie questions either.

Best regards,

And many thanks in advance.