I agree. I already verified this in Inspector for the layout. But still I have the same issue.
1. I have less objects in that layout
2. I have applied proper theme on the layout
3. I have set the proper view(Form view) to that layout
4. As you said, I verified inspector recommended things.
5. The respective table contains around 2 thousand records without any calculation fields.
But still the white background appears while loading the page. So now, tel me, is there any other factory I need to consider to resolve this issue
Do you have any kind of Layout/Record Triggers?
It may be difficult to capture this in screenshot(s), but can you try and post?
any summary fields?
any conditional formatting?
can you recreate the background and see if this is still happening with the same records? (perhaps another theme)?
Does the theme have the grey background or did you change the default theme? if you changed it did you save the style for the background (on the part)?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I have experienced a similar issue. My solution was to put an invisible object in the lower right corner and anchor the object to the bottom and right.