pfroelicher

portable button bar

Discussion created by pfroelicher on Sep 30, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 6, 2016 by pfroelicher

Hi,

I have a multiple file solution (13 files, called empresas, produtos, lotes, pp (production planning), financeiro, and others with the interface file called 'menu".

There is a open script in "menu"called "open generic" which is called from all files when someone clicks on a button to go somewhere.

I am doing a makeover of the interface and am trying to make a portable menu button bar. I am creating this on in the file "menu" and would like it to be portable, so that I can paste it in all 13 files with no further fiddling around.

The button to go to "companies" would be in the some file, lets say "products" and call the script open_generic, parameter "companies", and the script in "menu" would call the open script in "companies" putting the user on the right page showing all we have to show about our companies.

2 questions

When I transport this button bar to another file it loses the link to the script it should open. The button's description says "open script": unknown".

I have to manually adjust all buttons. to execute script: from MENU/open_generico. (even though the External Source "menu" is open and available in the file I tested.

What do I miss?

2. Question: Since my button once pressed goes to another file to execute some script, the button bar popover stays open. Even doing a "close popover in my "open generic" script does not help, since at that moment my script is already in the "menu" file and not anymore in the file where the button got clicked.

Deu para entender? =Got it? in português

Thanks in advance.

P

Outcomes