Any suggestions how I might implement.
- I currently create a new record in sales Opportunity list view, selecting an already existing account with a drop down of all existing accounts..
- The Opportunity can have multiple contacts, which can be seen in the Opportunity form view in the contacts portal. a check mark is placed next to the primary contact for the Opportunity, the primary contact is what will automatically be displayed under contacts in the Opportunity list view, when a new Opportunity is created.
- The contacts shown in the Opportunity form view are a subset of the contacts in the account table.
- The Contacts in the account contact portal are are a subset from a list of contacts.
This all work all works well. However, I would like to be able, when needed, to create a new account and new contact as needed when I create a new opportunity, rather than going back to each form individually. Is this a reasonable thing to do? If so, how should I go about it?
1. Opportunity List View (Opportunity table)
2. Opportunity Form View - Contacts Portal (Opportunity table)
3. Account Form View (Account table)
4. Contact List View (Contacts table)