3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2016 1:03 PM by user28177

Developer Key

user28177

Hi all,

As we couldn't find any other place to put this question, we decided to ask here how can we find our developer key, since there is only a blank screen when accessing the "Benefits" page.

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Developer Key
          steveromig

Hi all,

As we couldn't find any other place to put this question, we decided to ask here how can we find our developer key, since there is only a blank screen when accessing the "Benefits" page.

Thanks in advance.

Is it truly a blank screen like the page isn't loading properly or is it blank in the sense that the page is loading but you just are not seeing what you think you should be seeing (i.e. license keys)?

If the page isn't loading it is likely a browser or cache issue but if only the license keys aren't being displayed that is something we can look into for you.  I will pass your name on to the right people to investigate further.

Steve Romig

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Developer Key
            beverly

(issues and comments on the JIVE forum)

and/or PM the TS or mark_baum

beverly

EDIT: p.s. posted too soon, steveromig to the rescue.

• 3. Re: Developer Key
              user28177

Hi Steve, thanks for getting back.

Yes, we are seeing a blank page in the sense that only the key is not being displayed.

We've tried all browsers available in the market, but same thing. I've attached a screenshot to show you the issue.

Best,

Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 4.55.53 PM.png