Here's my recent experience (I just want to make sure I'm not missing something ...)
- I can have a global container on a layout, to be populated with an audio clip
- In layout mode, the "Optimize for" options are available
- I can have a repeating global container field on a layout (to be populated with multiple audio clips)
- In layout mode, the "Optimize for" options are not available
- If, on the layout I display only a single repetition of this repeating global field,
- In layout mode, the "Optimize for" options are again available
Am I missing something?
p.s. it's not a big deal - I can work around it; and no money is being lost.
Thanks in advance.
(14 on Windows)
Ya, I can see it in FM15, non global.
There is same reason for that,
not supported for container fields that are in portals