see FM Help on Get(TemporaryPath). It works differently on server vs. client and differently on Windows vs. OS X.
You might run a test using Get(DocumentsPath).
might not help but...
1. take a look at how many calls to Get ( Current date ) you could replace with $Today
2. Show all records is useless right before before perform find.
3. Whats the content of remind_eventsubscript that runs right before found count is evaluated?
4. Did you set the script to see if everything is server compatible?
5. Going to layouts and changing mode right before script ends is also useless on server
6. $Path and $path may not be equals
7. comment can be any text, you don't need remove space or replace it with _
I think 3 is important.
Names in FM are not case-sensitive, but I found in help only written about account, window, text style and object name.
What does the subscript?
If your FMS runs on OSX, you may need "Pause" between export and send mail, many users claimed it.