I think this is a new bug in FMPA 15.0.2.
I have a LOCAL SOLUTION open for work, and also my REMOTE TIME TRACKING SOLUTION (open from a remote server).
- Walk away with both solutions open, computer goes to sleep.
- Wake up computer to continue work.
- FileMaker asks for credentials for the LOCAL SOLUTION (not the REMOTE TIME TRACKING SOLUTION).
- If I enter those credentials, work continues.
- If I click Cancel, LOCAL SOLUTION remains open, but REMOTE TIME TRACKING SOLUTION gets closed.
This is the Re-login window that pops up. CHE_Hockey v.0.88 is the LOCAL SOLUTION.
Clearly, FileMaker is confused about which solution needs credentials entered to reconnect. This bug bypasses the security in place to require reconnection to a remote solution.