AnsweredAssumed Answered

FM IOS SDK Error on Upload

Question asked by ontarget on Oct 25, 2016
Latest reply on May 10, 2017 by codecruncher

Oct 25 2016

I'm using the latest version OX 10 Sierra

I recently added FileMaker 15 to my iMac, upon the install I opened Xcode 7.3, and I found that instead of Xcode 7.3 it defaulted to Xcode 8.0. I'm unsure because it's the first time I opened Xcode using FileMaker 15 that this was a default for Xcode and FM 15.

I built the project using FileMaker STK 15.01. Apparently you cannot use Xcode 7.3 when running FileMaker 15?

The following error occurred after completing the project and uploading the application IPA to iTunes.

"Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "My app". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCameraUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary."

My Question:

On the main screen I added an image I created for my application. This is not unusual since I have done this many times before. I am not at all Familiar with the need to add any editing to the Plist related to the error above.   Can someone explain how to resolve the issue and what exactly needs to be done?

Outcomes