Thank you for your post.
I am unable to replicate the issue using an iPad Pro under iOS 10.0.2. Here are the steps I took:
1. I created a file, 1o.fmp12, with one Text field "F1".
2. I created a script, "Remote", with the following two steps:
Set Field [ Table::F1 ; Get ( ScriptParameter ) ]
Commit Records/Requests [ With dialog: Off ]
3. In Browse mode, I added one record.
4. I created a second file, 1oStart.fmp12, with no fields.
5. In Layout mode, I created a button that executed a Simple Step:
Open URL [ With dialog: Off ; "fmp://<IP Address>/1o.fmp12?script=Remote¶m=1"
6. I turned on Network Sharing for both 1o.fmp12 and 1oStart.fmp12.
7. From my iPad, I opened the hosted "1oStart.fmp12" using FileMaker Go 15.0.2.
8. I clicked the button, 1o.fmp12 opened, and "1" was put into the field "F1".
Does your issue only occur with a specific file? That is, are you able to pass a parameter to a different file?
The issue has been solved, the problem was that the last character of the URL ( the "]" ) wasn't recognised as a part of the URL in IOS 10.
This resulted in a missing parsing character in our parameter. The FMP protocol works fine and there is no issue with FM GO.
Thank you for your time and feedback,