I have run into an issue in the past few weeks...month perhaps: I have one file (local) that I used all the time and leave open all the time. (I'm tracking my time throughout the day.) I have one list view where I added these records with a sub-summary part for each day.
The issue is that sometimes it gets into a state where the rows for the records stop rendering in the layout - there is just an empty blank gray box where the record should be. The space for the record is still as it should be - there's just nothing there.
Scrolling the record off then back into view sometimes causes it to render correctly - sometimes not. Sometimes you can find the single scroll increment that causes the record to show and then hide again - scroll it up one pixel and it hides, scroll down one and it shows up again. (This is always when the top of the body-element/record is at the top of the visible window; you can still see the entire blank area, but the top 1 pixel of the body is off the screen or on the screen.)
It's not always the same records that are hidden; scrolling quickly seems to exacerbate the problem.
Until today it has always been just the body element that was blank; but then today I noticed that at least one sub-summary part was empty.
I have attached a screen shot that demonstrates these various conditions. And it only appears to happen in this one file.
Oh, forgot some basics:
OS X 10.11.6
Plugins: BaseElements and a custom one (I'll have to do some testing on the file when I don't need the plugins.)