Thank you for your post.
Error 701 is the database server terminating abnormally. Do you have any plug-ins installed? Are you using SSL? If so, what certificate is being used?
Error 748 is generally linked to the network. Is this a single-machine or two-machine deployment? Are your database files on a separate drive? Are your backups being saved to the server or another drive?
Since you are able to start FileMaker Server from the Admin Console, is anything on the server also set to start? For instance, any anti-virus software or other utility?
Thanks for the reply,
- I don't have any plug-ins installed, just Filemaker Server standard install.
- Currently there is no SSL cert installed
- This is a single-machine deployment
- The database files are on the C: drive of the server
- The backups are saved on the C: drive of the server and are copied to the cloud using Crashplan
- Avast business anti-virus is installed and set to start at boot up.
Was Avast business anti-virus installed prior to installing and deploying FileMaker Server? If so, uninstall FileMaker Server, disable or remove Avast, and then install FileMaker Server.
After deploying, restart to see if FileMaker Server starts. If so, then try enabling Avast and reboot again.