My php call to the API cannot find records in a layout. Both the newFindCommand( 'layout') and the newFindAllCommand('layout') return a 401 error.
The listLayouts( ) command shows the particular layout, but does not show all layouts in the solution. Is this significant?
I have tried:
- Running a recover on a copy of the file.
- Changing the name of the layout.
- Changing the name of the enclosing folder in the layouts list.
- Making new layouts (one with just the target field).
- Listing the fields with the getFields( ) command. Fields are all there.
Other previously generated php scripts run fine.
My php code is attached. I'm hoping someone can find something stupid I did before concluding that I have a corrupted database.