4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2016 1:43 PM by sonicinc

Glitch

sonicinc

Product and version: Filemaker pro 13

OS and version: Windows 10

Hardware: Surface Book

Description: Filemaker pro is glitching blanking out sections of the screen in all modes, the fields seem to still work when you click around to find them but you cant see anything.

The image "Filemaker1.png" shows the view in Filemaker pro

Filemaker1.png

This image "Filemaker2.png" shows what is meant to appear.

Filemaker2.png

• 1. Re: Glitch
          TSGal

sonicinc:

Thank you for your post.

FileMaker Pro 13 will have some display issues if Windows display is set at a value larger than 100%.  Change the Windows display to 100% and see if the issue occurs.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Glitch
            sonicinc

Hi TSGal,

Changing DPI setting doesn't seem to have any effect on the glitch. I tried re-installing and rebooting also with no luck. The problem seemed to begin when i installed Autodesk TrueViewing, so i thought i may be a conflict with the C++ redistributes but after i removed both autodesk, filemaker pro 13, and all redistributes and reinstalled filemaker the problem was not solved.

• 3. Re: Glitch
              TSGal

sonicinc:

Since FileMaker Pro 13 is not supported under Windows 10, does the same issue occur under Windows 7 or 8.x?

If you download the trial version of FileMaker Pro 15, do you still have the issue?

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 4. Re: Glitch
                sonicinc

FMP 15 seems to work fine. Must have been the windows 10 upgrade, FMP 13 worked fine on my machine for 6 months until last week