5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2016 1:28 AM by Michiel

Cannot display PDF in container from server using FMpro, cannot start admin console from remote machine and testpage from host

Michiel

Dear all,

Since last Monday I have a major issue with my FMserver15.

Before the weekend everything just worked fine.

Last Friday I updated the OS X on the host machine to 10.11.6 (security update 2016-002) and Safari 10.0.1.

I'm using FMserver version 15.0.2.206.

I'm using the SSL certificate provided with FMserver and never request a SSL certificate. I always used the continue option in my browser.

Since these updates it's impossible to connect to the admin console from a remote machine and it's also impossible to open the testpage from the admin console on the host machine.

But the biggest problem: I can't see the PDF files from the container fields by opening my database hosted on the server with FMP14/FMPA14.

When opening the database locally with FMP14 everything just works fine; I can see all the PDF files.

When opening the database from the server using FMGo on my iPhone also everything just works fine.

Hope someone can tell me what to do. Thank you very much for all your help.

Excuse me for my English, it's not my native language...

Grz. Michiel