1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 9, 2016 4:54 PM by Jade

hard one - don't know if it is possible

gilo

Hello people

I've attached a screenshot of my relations table.

Here a quick explanation

ClubManager is my main Layout, my whole db is based on ClubManager, so CM_playerID defines what player is shown, the same for every other CM_id

team select shows the team which i want to be shown teamid = CM_teamid

players available shows all players whos birthday is in the range of the selected team

Membership mark... defines what player belongs to what team.

On my layout based on ClubManager I have a portal based on Membership, where I have the field membership_playerid. This Field is a List field and show the values of players_available::last_name. This works great, If I select the field it shows me all the players being eligible to play for that team.

Now I was trying to add a feature to that list, so that the list shows me all available players, but removes the players already being part of the membership.

EX: tim is elible to play the team U12, so I can chose Tim from the list field. If I select him, he appears in the membership portal as a player of that team. Now I want that if I reopen the list field, that Tim does not appear in the list anymore, as he is already member of that team

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance