3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2016 7:05 AM by TSGal

Export to PDF crashes (FMA 14.0.6)

mista

Exporting a layout (report) with a container field containing an image (QR code) causes crash of FMA (version 14.0.6, Central Europe). No messages at all, just crash (in my case always). The script step is "Save Records As PDF". Having the container field empty everything is just OK.

• 1. Re: Export to PDF crashes (FMA 14.0.6)
          TSGal

mista:

Thank you for your post.

What operating system are you using?  What version of operating system?  If Mac, post the crash report up to, and including, the crashed thread.

Prior to FileMaker Pro 14.0.6, did you have the same issue?  If not, what was the previous version used?

If you create a new layout and add the Container field, do you crash when saving to PDF?

Any other information you can provide may be helpful.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Export to PDF crashes (FMA 14.0.6)
            mista

1) What operating system are you using? 

Windows 8.1 Pro, 64bit, x64

2) Prior to FileMaker Pro 14.0.6, did you have the same issue?  If not, what was the previous version used?

No idea. I did not try it before.

I am sending you an elementary file for testing.

Štanderovi, Nový Bor

Dne 10. 11.. 2016 v 23:57 uživatel TSGal <noreply@filemaker.com> napsal(a):

Export to PDF crashes (FMA 14.0.6)

reply from TSGal in Report a Product Issue - View the full discussion

mista:

Thank you for your post.

What operating system are you using?  What version of operating system?  If Mac, post the crash report up to, and including, the crashed thread.

Prior to FileMaker Pro 14.0.6, did you have the same issue?  If not, what was the previous version used?

If you create a new layout and add the Container field, do you crash when saving to PDF?

Any other information you can provide may be helpful.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on FileMaker Community

Start a new discussion in Report a Product Issue by email or at FileMaker Community

Following Export to PDF crashes (FMA 14.0.6) in these streams: Inbox

Manage your email preferences

FileMaker Developer Conference 2017 • Phoenix, Arizona • July 24-26 • www.filemaker.com/learning/devcon

• 3. Re: Export to PDF crashes (FMA 14.0.6)
              TSGal

mista:

Thank you for the test file.

Using FileMaker Pro Advanced 14.0.6 under Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, I am able to save the test.pdf file.  I do not get a crash.

On all three machines, I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed.

Since you are using FileMaker Pro CE version, please contact Winsoft International directly in case they are aware of this issue.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.