1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 11, 2016 8:52 AM by TSGal

FileMaker Script Engine process has terminated abnormally.

datastride

On a brand new big-iron server running a fresh installation of Windows Server 2012 R2 and FileMaker Server 15.0.2 and under an extremely light load, the FileMaker Server script engine aborts several times a day. This happens most often when using PSoS from FileMaker Pro 15.0.2 and FileMaker Pro for Connections 15.0.2 (even a single such PSoS script at a time). We have also seen this happen when two scheduled scripts try to start at the same time.

This is a critical issue for our client, as they rely on PSoS to provide the performance needed to support real-time data entry of fast-moving events.

We have reproduced this problem on another slightly smaller machine, also running Windows Server 2012 R2 and FMS 15.0.2. Same details apply. And we performed a clean install on a third server ... same software, same problem. We have fiddled with the cache size, the number of scrips allowed to run simultaneously, etc., but the problem remains.

I am attaching some screenshots in a Word doc that provide some details of our hardware and software confiuration.

Please let me know what other details I can provide to help.