My CWP solution does not recognise the changes I have made to the database in FileMaker Pro Advanced. How do I update the changes to FileMaker Server?
I've added fields through 'File-> Manage -> Database', and added them to the table view of the layout I'm working on. The changes are still there when I close and open the database with FileMaker Pro Advanced through 'File-> Open Remote' and choose the database from the local FileMaker Server.
The following PHP-line does shows the new fields of the layout, but not the ones that I've just added.
Adding a record with the new fields gives the error 'Field not Found'.
I don't understand how it has worked earlier today, but after a lot of trying and failing it has suddenly worked without me doing anything consistently to make it happen. Until now when it does not update anymore.
1. Restarting FileMaker Server
2. Restarting Web Publishing Engine
3. Restarting FileMaker Server and Web Publishing Engine
4. Closing and opening database in admin-console
5. Closing and opening FileMaker Pro Advanced
6. Restarting FileMaker Server through command line
7. Verifying database
8. Searching the menu-bar in FileMaker Pro Advanced for ways to update changes to the Server
9. Googling for how to update changes from FileMaker client to Server.
I'm using a developer license of FileMaker Server 15, and FileMaker Pro Advanced 22.214.171.124.
Database is hosted locally and I'm using macOS Sierra 10.12.1.