AnsweredAssumed Answered

Server Warning 30

Question asked by MartinBridges on Nov 15, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 18, 2016 by MartinBridges

Morning

My server emails me this warning if ever my, or a client's, internet connection goes down...

FileMaker Server 14.0.4 on AS3476 reported the following event: 2016-11-15 10:23:29.720 +0000 Warning 30 AS3476 Client "User1 (PF-WKS06) [81.133.165.71]" no longer responding; connection closed. (10)

I've recently installed a copy of FM Pro Adv on the virtual server I rent. I then connect to any database on the server. Great, no problems, works as one would expect. However, about a minute later the server emails me the above warning. The connection is not closed and the database continues to function normally. The warning messages keep coming through though, one about every minute. That's 1440 in 24 hour!

Why is FM Server, when accessed by FM Pro on the same machine, thinking it's not responding and saying it's closing the connection. when it doesn't?

The hosting company has no idea beyond restarting the server and reinstalling FM Pro software which I have.

Any thought's gratefully received, which I will pass on to the hosting company, as it's way out of my knowledge zone.

regards

Martin

Outcomes