24U releases 24U Phone Companion 2.1 for FileMaker Pro 15
Prague, CZ -- November 23, 2016 -- 24U Software has released a new version of 24U Phone Companion, adding full support for 64-bit architecture of FileMaker Pro 14 and FileMaker Pro 15.
What's new in version 2.1:
- Added support for 64-bit FileMaker Pro 14 and 15
- Added support for phone numbers starting with 0
- Improved registration interface
- The minimum supported version of FileMaker Pro is now 12
FileMaker solutions equipped with 24U Phone Companion 2.0 can:
- dial, accept or hang up phone calls with a click of a button
- pop up a notification when an incoming call is received
- instantly lookup the caller’s record in contacts database
- log incoming, outgoing, and missed calls
- check the current status of a phone line
- route call to another extension
- access other, PBX-specific, features of the connected phone system
Availability and Pricing
24U Phone Companion 2.1 is immediately available for download as a free fully functional 14-days trial version, which can be activated after purchasing a license. Trial version of the ilink TeamCall Lite middleware is limited to 3 telephone lines.
More info: http://www.24usoftware.com/PhoneCompanion
Licenses for 24U Phone Companion start at US$79 per user and US$840 per PBX
Phone Companion 2.1 is a free update for customers who purchased 24U Phone Companion 2.0. Current customers of 24U Phone Companion 1.0 can upgrade to the new version at 30% off.
This announcement is intentionally brief to not bother members of
this mailing list who are not interested in detailed information. To
read complete Press Releases, please visit the following page:
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Software Division Manager, 24U s.r.o.