Let's say the first time I use find, I find the 33rd record in the database, which is correct. Now I change to a different tab on my layout and it performs the follow:
Set Variable [$$Tab ; Value: "PA Tab"]
Go to Layout ["Record Detail Tabs" (Owned_Music_Library) ]
Go to Object [Object Name: "PA Tab"]
Enter Find Mode [Restore ; Pause: Off]
Perform Find [ Restore ] ----- Action = Find Records Criteria, = Owned_Music_Library::Medium: [= Purple Amberol]
If [Get (LastError) <> 0
Show Custom Dialog [ "Message" ; "Purple Amberol = There are no records that match the criteria."]
Sort Records [ Restore; With Dialog: off]
Go to Record/Request/Page [ First ]
Now the PA Tab displays the 33rd record of the Purple Amberols, rather than the first record. It's probably a simple solution, but I cannot figure it out.
Example with screen shots.
Looking at Diamond Disc Tab - Record #5 - this shows the fifth record.
Diamond Disc Database Record #5 - shows that this is truly record #5 in my database.
Edison Purple - Default to Record #5 - shows that after performing the above script the record appearing is #5 in the database. The above script automatically runs then selecting the Edison Purple tab.
Edison Purple - Database Record #5 - shows that cylinder number 29040 is the 5th record in the database, instead of the first record.
I can select any of the other tabs and you will always end-up on record #5.