Give the chart object an object name.
Put a container field, I'll call it ChartImage on your second layout.
Then this script can copy the chart image into that container field:
Set Variable [ $Image ; getlayoutobjectattribute ( "chartobjectname" ; "content" )
go to layout [ "second layout" ; ( SecondLayout )]
set field [ SecondLayout::ChartImage ; $image ]
Thanks Philmodjunk. How would I add a script to a container?
How would I add a script to a container?
You don't. Simply trigger it manually.
You could also use it within a larger script that automates the entire process:
- go to layout that has chart 1
- find and sort records to get correct chart1
- store chart1 image in $chart1
- go to layout that has chart2 and the container for chart1 image
- find and sort records to get correct chart2
- set container to $chart1