Product and version : ProAdvanced 15.0.2
OS and version: Windows 10.0 x86_64 + Mac OS X 10.10.5 (Swedish)
Description: Pop-up menus do not show the second field
How to replicate
1. Create new database
2. Create a numeric field, id_value, in the default table
3. Create a table with 2 fields, id and a value
4. Create a valuelist with id and value from the value table, only showing the second field.
5. Make some new records with values in the value table.
6. Drag a new field to the layout for the first table using the field tool.
7. Select the id_value field (it is the only field in the table).
8. Format it as a Pop-up menu with the value list.
9. Go to Browse mode. Select a value and click outside the field. It displays the first value. It should have displayed the second value.
Workaround (if any)
1. Go to layout mode and and drag in the sam field again using the field tool.
2. Format it as a Drop-down list.
3. Go to Browse mode and try it.
4. Go back to layout mode and change the newly inserted field to a Pop-up menu,
5. Go back to Browse mode and select a value. Click outside. The field now shows the second field as it should.