Sydney, Australia - December 14, 2016 - Databuzz today announced fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition), a FileMaker solution that integrates with the WooCommerce eCommerce platform.
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) allows you to upload and download data between your FileMaker solution and WooCommerce, the popular plugin for WordPress that powers over 39% of all online stores. fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and WooCommerce.
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the WooCommerce API and download Customers, Orders, Products, Coupons and more at the click of a button.
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) features include:
- works with FileMaker Pro v12, v13, v14 and v15
- works with Macintosh and Windows
- completely unlocked
- can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
- works with WooCommerce v2.6 or later (HTTPS required)
"Like many of our customers we use FileMaker Pro to run our business and WooCommerce for our eCommerce platform," said Andrew Duncan, CEO of Databuzz. "We didn't want to have to manually re-enter Customers and Orders in FileMaker, so we built fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) to streamline our business and now we're making it available for everyone. With fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) you can push and pull data between FileMaker and WooCommerce at the click of a button.”
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) includes examples for the following WooCommerce API endpoints:
- Customers: download and upload Customers
- Products: download and upload Products
- Orders: download Orders from WooCommerce (including Order line items)
- Coupons: download and upload Coupons
- Tax Rates: download Tax Rates from WooCommerce
- Tax Classes: download Tax Classes from WooCommerce
- Categories: download Categories from WooCommerce
- Attributes: download Product Attributes from WooCommerce
- Shipping Classes: download Product Shipping Classes from WooCommerce
- Tags: download Product Tags from WooCommerce
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) is available in a number of licenses: Company, Vertical Solution and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website at http://www.databuzz.com.au/fmecommerce-link-woocommerce-edition . As part of the Databuzz End of Year Xmas Sale all Licenses are 20% until December 31, 2016. Company Licenses start at AUD $495.00. fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) requires FileMaker Pro v12, v13, v14 or v15 and WooCommerce v2.6 or later using HTTPS.
Phone: +61 418 468 103
About Databuzz: Databuzz is a long standing member of the FileMaker Business Alliance. We have been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 15 Developer. For more information please visit our website at http://www.databuzz.com.au.
FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.