vince.menanno

[ANN] InspectorPro 6 now available

Discussion created by vince.menanno on Dec 21, 2016

Hi everyone,

We are thrilled to officially announce InspecorPro 6. It's an awesome release with improvements across the board. We wrote a blog post about it as an overview so you can read about it there.

InspectorPro 6 | beezwax > blog

I also invite you to download a fully working 15 day demo.

beezwax > products > inspectorpro 6 is here!

The goal with InspectorPro 6 was to have the solution be aware, and take advantage of, when it is hosted on FileMaker Server vs. running locally. Now, when it is hosted, InspectorPro offloads all the processing to the server. So, the only delay you see is the time it takes for the DDR files to be moved to the server. With FileMaker 13 we were introduced to PSoS (Perform Script on Server) which it is still one of my favorite modern features of the FileMaker Platform. As one of the first to take advantage of this for FileMaker solution analysis, we coined a new term for this: PDoS (Process DDR on Server). It’s awesome and addictive! Just before I leave the office at the end of the day I'll upload a few DDR for different solutions and a few seconds later just close my laptop and let the server do the rest of the work. This keystone feature

It’s awesome and addictive! Just before I leave the office at the end of the day I'll upload a few DDR for different solutions and a few seconds later just close my laptop and let the server do the rest of the work. This keystone feature establishes a new area of FOCUS for InspectorPro as being a leading tool in FileMaker collaborative development.

And we have so much more planned. Stay tuned!

Vincenzo P. Menanno

Director of FileMaker Development

Creator of InspectorPro

b e e z w a x

www.beezwax.net

Outcomes