makah

Deadline is in 11 days! Apply to speak at DevCon!

Discussion created by makah on Jan 2, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 5, 2017 by makah

Hi All! I just recorded my video for my DevCon proposal and I'm super pumped! I'd love to encourage any of you out there who think you may be a good speaker to give it a shot and apply! It would be so amazing to get 20% female speakers this year. This year they made it easy and you only need to record 1 short video (2-3 minutes) no matter how many sessions you are submitting. They just want to get a sense of your speaking style. If you'd like some ideas about what to speak about or some more details about how to apply, check out here: https://community.filemaker.com/thread/168312. Also, if you'd like a 2nd pair of eyes on your video/proposal or some tips or ideas, please let me know, I'd love to pair you up with a mentor. I spoke last year for the first time (at the push of my mentor) and I was so scared, it's a daunting task. But I ended up having a total blast! It was such a positive, rewarding and empowering experience. Feel free to comment or message me if you have any questions. Happy submitting!

Outcomes