sreese

Devcon 2017

Discussion created by sreese on Jan 5, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 18, 2017 by eric_evers

Good Afternoon,

Who is planning on going to Dev Con 2017? About DevCon 2017

Have you noticed this little change to their schedule?

DevCon_At_A_Glance.png.001.png

It is only 2 days of actual sessions. They took the third day that would normally be for everyone and just made it for FBA members. They claim at the end they added a complimentary day, but it looks to me like they just jip everyone else out of it.

"Special FBA Day

Because our FileMaker Business Alliance partners have asked for more time together, we've added a complimentary day following the conference (requires DevCon registration). We invite all FileMaker Business Alliance partners to join us for networking, collaboration, and to share best practices. If you're not already a member, this is a great reason to join!"

Devcon 2016 - Started out with a day of training - then had 3 days of sessions for everyone. FileMaker Developer Conference 2016 | July 18-21, 2016 - Las Vegas, NV

Devcon 2015 - Started out with a day of training - then had 3 days of sessions for everyone. Event Schedule | FileMaker Developer Conference 2015

Devcon 2014 - Started out with a day of training - then had 3 days of sessions for everyone. http://www.filemaker.com/developers/devcon/2014/schedule.pdf 

I could keep going back, but I don't think I need to.

If they reduce the price of tickets it is one thing, otherwise, we are just subsidizing FBA to have a whole day to themselves.

Outcomes