AnsweredAssumed Answered

Repeating container has different padding?

Question asked by justinc on Jan 6, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 6, 2017 by philmodjunk

I have a repeating container on a layout, and it seems to be styling differently between the two repetitions.

It's one layout object, set to show 2 repetitions (as opposed to two separate objects, each showing a different single repetition).  It has no padding assigned to any of the states (active, hover, focus, etc).  It has the same size border for all states.

There are no script triggers firing, and no auto-enter calcs.  This file has Thumbnails turned OFF for Containers.

It has no 'indents'.  Line height is one.  It's set to display images with 'Reduce image to fit'.

I have used the same file (dragged in from the desktop) to populate both repetitions.

Here are some screenshots.  The first is center-justified, so the gap is on both sides.  2nd image is left-justified.

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 14.57.38 .png

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 15.02.39 .png

And here are some Inspector windows with settings:

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 15.33.53 .png

So...why is the 2nd image rendered differently?  I'd like it to look the same - less confusing for the end-users.  (It's an image used in a Printed/PDF header; don't want them to think they have to resize their logo or some such.)

Thanks,

Justin

Outcomes