4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2017 12:11 PM by RosemaryTietge

Rosemary: Technical Marketing Evangelist

taylorsharpe

I just saw the announcement that Rosemary Tietge has moved from being a Software or Systems Engineer (or some other technical title) to being a "Technical Marketing Evangelist". 

Congratulations Rosemary!

Being a technical person, I hope we're not loosing her to the marketing world because she is great on technical support.  Then again, getting someone in marketing who really understands the technical aspect of FileMaker sure would help me respect marketing more.  I guess I shouldn't be cynical, but I come out of a technical engineering world and have had a slight distrust of marketing and sales over promising or not understanding the technical side of things.  I'm sure Rosemary can bring some good technical knowledge to the marketing side of things. 

I'm not sure what a Technical Marketing Evangelist is, but I see she was the person fixing some issues about DevCon Session proposal submissions and was surprised to hear from her on that.  Now maybe I understand why she was doing the responding because of her new position. 

Go Rosemary!