COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS RELEASES POP3IT PRO 5.1, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, January 11, 2017 -- POP3it Pro 5.1 by CNS Plug-ins has been released. This version has many important updates including updates for new FileMaker 15 plug-in features, as well as some important multi-threaded code updates to keep the plug-in running smoothly under FileMaker(R) Server. Also included are new and updated file functions like reading and writing files, listing files, and removing whole folders including their contents. Finally, there are lots of bug fixes as well. POP3it Pro is available immediately at http://www.pop3itpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
POP3it Pro allows you to connect to a POP3 Email Server and download email directly into your FileMaker Pro database. With the advanced plug-in architecture of FileMaker Pro 7 and above, POP3it Pro has the freedom to work with your email databases like never before. It's entirely possible to add email downloading capabilities to your databases without writing a single script.
- Fixed a bug with extracting attachment filenames out to Content-Type headers.
- Fixed issues in the Account Configuration Dialog with the Database and Script comboboxes not updating correctly.
- Fixed issues with the Account Configuration Dialog deleting stored passwords.
- Fixed issues with retrieving and maintaining the list of UIDLs when deleting messages from the server.
- Fixed issues with accounts with auto-check settings that called FileMaker scripts not running at the specified time.
- Removed an email parsing workaround for old versions of Outlook that has now started to cause issues.
- Added support for FileMaker 15 plug-in features like type-ahead and calculation function completion, as well as some internal features.
- Added some very important thread-safety features to make sure the plug-in runs without issues, especially under FileMaker Server.
- Updated the File_DeleteFolder and File_SelectFileWithDialog functions with some new parameters/features.
- Added new file functions: File_Read, File_Write, File_Timestamp, and File_List.
Pricing and Availability
POP3it Pro is available immediately at http://www.pop3itpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working Demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime from January 10th, 2016 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime between January 10th, 2015 and January 9th, 2016, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime before January 10th, 2015, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized upgrade coupon if you would like to renew.
POP3it Pro prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095 (which includes a free Server License). A Server License of POP3it Pro for use with FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced is $595. A Developer's License of POP3it Pro is $1295. For more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions please see our online store at http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136