3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2017 7:18 AM by IanJempson

Buggy Web Direct on Particular Client Machine

smiths92

I'm using FileMaker 15 Pro Advanced and FileMaker Server and I'm hoping someone could help with an issue I'm having with Web Direct.

Basically, Web Direct is buggy on a specific Client Machine. On every other computer Web Direct works perfectly and is very snappy. However, on just one particular machine, Web Direct has been running into issues. For instance, on the initial Web Direct explorer-type page that lists all of the files, a blue loading circle appears and doesn't go away. This locks up the browser tab (not the whole browser), and a new tab has to be opened. While annoying, this can be bypassed by going directly to the file in the web address. Also, drop down fields sometimes wont let me select another option and are stuck on the default option.

I've tried both Firefox and Chrome and the issue still persists on both. The machine that is having issues isn't particularly slow and has similar specs to other machines that Web Direct is working on. I'm not really sure how to proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!