I tried several of the suggested fixes to the error.
- Checked the file path and verified security allowed file to be saved.
- Created a new layout and tried to Save as PDF directly from the menu.
- Down graded to FileMaker Server 15.01.
- Reinstalled FileMaker Server 15.02.220.
- Finally opened a different windows server 2012 machine and loaded a fresh load of FileMaker Pro / Adv 15.02.220.
- On this server I noticed the Font extensions that I was using had the lower case extensions of .ttf
- The previous server had upper case extensions of TTF.
- I have not been able to change the extension of the prior server Fonts to lower case.
- The font case seems to be the issue. How do I change the case on the prior server. It says I do not have access even though I am logged in as an Administrator?