I've just opened a solution built for FileMaker Go 13 in FileMaker Go 15 and most things work normally - we had a Web Viewer that showed the contents of a field which contained both text and phone numbers and made any numbers in the field clickable to call in the Web Viewer when opened on the iPhone.
Here's the previous calc for the Web Viewer in v13:
"data:text/plain," & "¶" & Customers::Notes
where the Notes field might contain data like this:
Home: 123 456 7890 Mobile: 987 654 3211 best to call after 5pm
The numbers were no longer "clickable" in v15 and the text was very small - this KB article helped to restore the size of the text:
I've changed the Web Viewer calc to this:
"data:text/html,<html><head>¶<meta name=\"viewport\" content=\"initial-scale=1.0\" />" & "¶" & Customers::Notes
and it's now the correct size but the phone numbers are being recognised automatically as phone numbers to click. Looking for what changes I need to make to make the numbers recognised by the Web Viewer/webkit and be turned into links to click to call, just like Mobile Safari does on a website when it recognise a phone number.
At this stage I can't convert the Notes field into separate fields for each phone number which would allow me to use the Dial Phone step, so for now I need a Web Viewer based solution.