theatermacker

Unwanted color change in summary

Discussion created by theatermacker on Feb 3, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 3, 2017 by theatermacker

My theatre term dictionary has a certain amount of terms, divided in 10 specialities. Not all languages have translated all, so a portal gives the information how many terms you can find in a given language combination in each word group. Bellow the portal a summary appears, and there I have the problem: (see attachments)

• L 1 and L 2 are the chosen languages
  • in the portal there are 4 columns coming from <<merged text>>:
    • the light ones in parenthesis are the amount of terms in a given word group
    • a calculation of total amount of terms in a given word group in language L 1
    • a calculation of total amount of terms in a given word group in language L 2
    • a calculation that gives back the minimum amount between language L 1 and L 2 (which is effectively the only result I need for the user)
  • bellow that portal  3 Summaries in <<merged text>> where I have the following problem:
    • If Summary L 1 is larger than or equal to Summary L 2, the 3 Summaries are in the desired color (see attachment "Portal info 1.png")
    • If Summary L 1 is smaller than Summary L 2, the Summary text color changes unexpectedly to white (see attachment "Portal info 2.png")

I have this in whatever style I put the text. Can this be overruled in some way, so I keep the desired text color? For extra information, also a screenshot of the relationship in attachment "Portal info-Relationships.png".

Thanks for your attention and hopefully solution,

Jerôme

Outcomes