Back in those days, it was one table to a file. Is this a solution that consists of multiple files--as was typical of such solutions?
I posted this reply to your original message. I'm not sure what the Access Denied is being triggered by, but it may be a password (credentials) issue.
FileMaker 6 files (.fp5 format), when converted to .fp7 format, use the password additionally as an account name in the new format, and it is case-sensitive.
Please see these links:
THANK YOU for your reply, but I figured out the SOLUTION. see top of thread if interested.
THANK YOU to Beatrice and philmodjunk for their replies. I FIGURED IT OUT and was FORTUNATE enough to have located the original master files in my backups storage safe.
a) Although the end-user (low level) credentials did NOT allow export, it did allow another module to import.
b) Created solid clones of the original (uncorrupted) masters.
c) Opened those clones and imported from the respective module(s) which had over the years, been nicked in their credentials and/or privilege settings.
d) Result -- a full set of fully-functional v6 modules, which can then be upmigrated into v11 and then v15 (including aggregating the tables into a singular module).
Of course, will check the conversion logs for any "faults" that occurred consequent to the upmigrations.