I have 2 scripts that are pretty much mirrors of each other in order to send a contract request. It use to be working, but between the time it last worked- there was a power outage, and I changed the titles of the email. I did the obvious simple debug of making the title empty and changing the 'to' email to a specific email and having 'CC' cleared; and I still got the error that email could not be send. I don't know what else could be the problem. Both PDF pages do turn into PDF , so that isn;t a problem either. The password/email was stripped, and the "Send Selectrical PDF" is missing the variable set line "Set Variable [$NewElectricalPO.pdf]"- but that didn't change the problem putting it back in.
The script was working with sending attachment before there was a problem(script is also used in another filemaker that works fine)*