Hi There. I have read a few threads answering this question but none are working for me at this time. I am displaying records n a list layout view and the summary field is based on a calculation. I am displaying an expenses list in multiple currencies. So each record is converting the base amount currency to the display currency. See attached pics. When I change the display currency which changes the calculation field the summary field does not update unless I change the layout away from the current table and back again. Picture 1 is the layout displaying purchases in MXN pesos and USD dollars with the total display in MXN pesos. Pic 2 shows the display change to USD dollars and the summary field not updated. Pic 3 shows the summary field updated after switching layouts from the expenses table and back again. If I switch the layout with the expenses table the summary does not update either.
Thanks as always for your fantastic support and sharing of knowledge.