AnsweredAssumed Answered

FM 15 Advanced portal name not working...

Question asked by synergy46 on Feb 14, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 16, 2017 by synergy46

I have a membership application.  On it there is a portal called Dues that has a field called TotalRemittance.  When I click out of TotalRemittance it runs a script called Goto Paid Year.  Which calls Evaluate Payments and CurrentorLate100 scripts.

The current version of the program is v 3.80.

The Goto Paid Year script calculates the Dues Year of the Dues Payment.  (Member Pays $44 on March 3, 2010 it is for the 2010 Membership Year)

For reasons I don't know, the Goto Paid Year script quit supplying the calculated value for the Membership Year.

OK.  I found the previous working version (3.65) and after deleting the 3 scripts in v 3.80, imported the same 3 scripts from 3.65.

It STILL did not work.

So, I duplicated the 3.65 portal and moved it over to 3.80.  It still would not work.

I can use Debug to step through 3.65 and see the script working as it should.

When I Debug 3.80, FM produces an error when it gets to the Goto Object name 'DuesPortal'.  But,  NOT i n 3.65.

Also, when I go into 3.65 and open the inspector, 3.65 does NOT show a name; huh?  But it works and does not show an error in debug.

Below is the error in 3.80

DuesPortalError.png

No portal name (Below)

PortalNoName.png

This type of 'weirdness' has always been the result of some oversight on my part and I feel confident that I am forgetting something.  But, for the last 4 days I have tried everything and can't the scripts and layout in v 3.65 to, when duplicated in 3.80 to work... grrrr*#$(@#*#

Can you see what I am missing?

Outcomes