1 2 3 Previous Next 44 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2017 8:16 AM by jeffsb

All quantities in portal reset to the last quantity entered

jeffsb

I have what would seem to be a simple problem, but I have spent hours trying to resolve it, without success. This is a very simple, basic customer, order, line item, and product type solution. The order layout automatically brings up the name and address of the customer, as is usually done. Under that I created a portal that imports the item ID and the item name from the product table and the quantity from the lineitem table. There are actually no prices because this is for a nonprofit organization that is not selling products but that is another story.

The product ID and product name come up and the place for the quantity. The problem is that when I enter the second  and subsequent products and put in the quantity, the quantities all change to whatever the last quantity entered was. If I have five products it only allows one quantity and it always ends up with a quantity below before the last product is selected. I have tried many things to try to solve this but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated!

1 2 3 Previous Next