This project started as a simple comparison of general and FileMaker-specific technical terms in order to help folks who prefer another language more effectively. All languages are displayed in parallel for easy comparison.
- Help can be used in any of the 4 languages (including translated menus and dialogs).
- One language can be chosen independently for routine use.
- Help can be displayed 1, 2, 3 or 4 levels deep.
- Search works across all languages simultaneously. E.g. searching for ‘portal’ will find all titles containing the word ‘portal’ in any language.
- All data can be replaced with the included spreadsheet. Use the spreadsheet as template for other or additional languages.
- The 1-language display and the 4-language display each have their own bookmarks.
Each entry allows:
- Showing this entry (including all levels below).
- Showing the next level up (including all levels below).
- Opening the corresponding help webpage in the currently used language.
- Opening the corresponding help webpage in any of the languages.
- Opening the direct link to all 4 languages.