"Neo Code Audit Pro" aka NAP.
Why you should care:
- A pattern of design that will log all changes to your FileMaker data (insert, edit, delete).
- 100% native (no plug-ins).
- An open-source technology preview - not release ready module.
- Developed and tested on FileMaker Pro 15 - older versions are not supported.
Why we made it:
- clients would like to be as plug-in free as possible
- clients want auditing in their FileMaker apps
- we like to experiment with FileMaker performance, memory based processing, JSON, and ExecuteSQL()
- to contribute and stimulate discussion
Get it on GitHub:
We want your feedback! This is a technology preview and not release-ready yes. Please share your insight.
Andrew Duncan (DataBuzz) http://www.databuzz.com.au/using-executesql-to-query-the-virtual-schemasystem-tables/